Discover the glory of the country's richest emirate, in this incredible experience, when you'll fly over stunning sights such as the Formula 1 circuit, Ferarri World, or the Emirates Palace hotel.
Abu Dhabi Seaplane Flight
The flight leaves from Yas island, the most famous artificial island in Abu Dhabi, where you can find the Yas Marina Formula 1 circuit, the Ferari World theme park and the Yas Waterworld aquatic park.
Taking off from the water itself (what an experience!) you'll enjoy a 30 minute flight over the main attractions in the city. As well as the above, you'll enjoy a bird's eye view of the Emirates Palace, Mina Zayed Port, the Sheikh Zayed Bridge, Grand Mosque, and the mangrove swamps along the coast.
With the flight over, we'll land again on Yas island, where you can continue the fun!
Our seaplanes have 9 seats, each one a window seat. Ideal for sightseeing!
There are normally no problems with availability, but it is possible that the requested time is unavailable. If this is the case, we'll offer you another time slot, or return your deposit.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12||Children under 2|
Children from 2 to 12US$ 230
Children under 2Free
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Stars 'N' Bars Restaurant, in the Yas Marina.