Discover the attractions of two charming villages in Alicante that will be sure to impress you with this Villajoyosa & Altea Day Trip. You'll get the chance to visit a chocolate factory, with great local tradition.
Villajoyosa & Altea Day Trip
At 10 am we'll leave Alicante and head to Villajoyosa, a beautiful coastal town just over half an hour from the provincial capital.
We'll take a guided tour of Villajoyosa and feel the seafaring atmosphere of its old town, characterized by its colourful buildings. After taking photos on its charming promenade, we'll visit a chocolate factory in Alicante. Here we'll learn about the techniques used by the master chocolatiers to make this delicious product. Villajoyosa has a great tradition of cocoa, which has arisen from its important commercial activity.
The tour will continue along the Costa Blanca to the beautiful town of Altea. Among its whitewashed streets, we'll be struck by a beautiful blue dome that stands out in the landscape, between the sea and the mountains. The Church of Nuestra Señora del Consuelo is a must-see, whose upper dome is considered to be "the dome of the Mediterranean".
In Altea, you'll enjoy some free time to tour the picturesque historical centre on your own and have lunch in its traditional restaurants. In the afternoon, we'll return directly to Alicante.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to Villajoyosa's artisan chocolate factory.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Hotel Spa Portamaris.