Find out about the Protected Designation of Origin wines in the region along the Costa Blanca with this Alicante Vineyards & Wineries Tour. Sample the delicious wines as you explore the impressive vineyards.
Alicante Vineyards & Wineries Tour
We'll meet at the Postiguet beach and head towards the wine areas of Alicante to visit a vineyard. On arrival, you'll learn about the properties of the wines of the land.
The main Protected Designations of Origin (PDO) in the Alicante province are Vinalopó (to which towns such as Monovar or Villena belong), El Comtat (Concetaina) and Marina Alta (Dénia, Xaló...). We'll learn the particularities of these wines with a tasting that we'll accompany with some traditional tapas of local products.
The tour will then take us to a vineyard to observe the vines where the grapes grow that will later be transformed into the precious "Bacchus' liquor". We'll also visit the wine cellars where the bottles are carefully preserved and then sold.
After the tour we'll return to Alicante.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to the vineyard and its wineries.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Hotel Spa Portamaris.