If you've got a getaway to Barcelona planned, grab yourself a Barcelona Card Express to get discounts and unlimited public transport for 48 hours!
Barcelona Card Express
The Barcelona Card Express offers 100 discounts for different monuments, museums and tourist attractions in Barcelona. Some of the top discounts include:
- Fundació Joan Miró
- Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (National Art Museum of Catalonia)
- Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona (Barcelona Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Museu del Modernisme Català (Museum of Catalan Modernsism)
- Museu Egipci de Barcelona (Egyptian Museum of Barcelona)
- Museo de Historia de Barcelona (Barcelona City History Museum)
- Basílica de Santa María del Mar
- Casa Batlló
- Casa Milà
- Reial monestir de Santa Maria de Pedralbes (Monastery of Pedralbes)
Check out the complete list of all the Barcelona Card Express advantages and discounts.
The Barcelona Card Express includes unlimited travel for 48 hours from the first use. It is valid for all Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona (TMB) metro and bus lines (night buses not included), Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya (FCG) urban lines, trams, metro, trains to Barcelona-El Prat airport and RENFE Cercanías zone 1.
The Barcelona Card Express is activated as soon as it's used, either on public transport or when purchasing a discounted ticket to one of the city's tourist attractions. You'll then be able to use it for the following 48 hours. For example, if you use the Barcelona Card Express on a Tuesday at 1 pm, it will be valid until Thursday at 1 pm.
You can collect the Barcelona Card Express from any of Barcelona's tourist information points. We recommend collecting your card from the tourist information point at Barcelona airport so you can start making the most of its advantages straight away.
If your trip to Barcelona is for 3, 4 or 5 days, the Barcelona Card could be an even better option for you. Not only will you have unlimited transport during the selected days, but you'll also get free tickets to places such as the Picasso Museum or the Joan Miró Foundation.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
|Barcelona Card Express||
Barcelona Card Express
Per personUS$ 23.80
Barcelona Card Express.
Unlimited public transport for 48 hours.
100 discounts on tickets to monuments and tourist attractions in Barcelona.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How do I know if the attractions included are open?
A - We recommend that you visit the attraction's web site to confirm availability beforehand. Some attractions may be closed or have limited opening due to Covid-19.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.