Discover the impressive landscapes of the mountains outside Barcelona in a fun and original way: enjoying a horse riding tour in Monserrat.
Montserrat Horse Riding
Having met up at the Montserrat horse riding centre at 10 am, we'll have a brief introductory talk about the activity before meeting the horses.
Climbing onto our new friends, we'll practice how to ride them and do a short test ride around the stables before setting off on the trail. Once we're feeling confident, we'll begin our two-hour horseback ride.
We'll ride along the paths towards the Montserrat viewpoint, one of the best places in the area to admire the spectacular natural landscapes. We'll then head into a wooded area, where you'll get to test your skills and communication with your horse as the trail changes.
At the end of the tour, we'll return to the horse riding centre to say goodbye to our new friends and enjoy a well-earned snack. The activity will finish at 1:30 pm.
The maximum weight is 209 pounds (95 kilos).
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 7 and 11 years old|
|Horse riding tour||
Horse riding tour
Children between 7 and 11 years oldUS$ 54.30
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Centre hípic Montserrat.