Do something different as a family on your visit to Asturias and go canyoning at the Rubó River! You'll climb, slide, jump, swim and much more!
Asturias Family Canyoning Activity
We'll welcome you at our facilities in Las Rozas, in the Asturian town of Cangas de Onís. After being given an introduction by the instructors, we'll get kitted out in the canyoning equipment ready for an adventure on the banks of the Rubó River.
In this beautiful natural area, we'll learn to descend natural slides and much more, exploring areas of easy access, suitable for the whole family.
We recommend wearing comfortable clothes, a hat or cap, and sun cream if you're doing the activity in the summer months.
The rest of the equipment will be provided by us: wetsuit, boots, harness, helmet, unsinkable ropes and other canyoning equipment.
This activity is not recommended for children under 12 years old.
To participate you must know how to swim.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
Per personUS$ 47.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Specialised canyoning instructor.
Changing room and shower facilities.
Equipment: wetsuit and boots, harness, helmet, unsinkable ropes, etc.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Las Rozas, Cangas de Onís.