Explore Cordoba in a fun, comfortable and different way. Discover the main attractions of this picturesque Andalusian city's historic centre on a guided Segway tour.
Cordoba Segway Tour Itinerary
Choose from two different options: a 1 or 2 hour tour. Both tours meet at 5 Calle Angel de Saavedra, near the Plaza Agrupación de Cofradías.
1 hour tour
During the one-hour Segway tour, you'll explore Plaza de las Tendillas, one of the most important squares in Cordoba; Calle Gondomar, the city's main shopping street; the Church of San Nicolás de la Villa on Calle de la Concepción; and the Paseo de la Victoria, a tree-lined avenue that is home to the Mercado de la Victoria, a market with more than thirty food stalls offering a multitude of different local and international delicacies.
Your route will continue through the public gardens, the Jardines de la Victoria, reaching the Puerta de Almodóvar, where you'll find the ancient Roman city walls and the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, the "Castle of the Christian Monarchs". Crossing the Roman Bridge, you'll see the Calahorra Tower and the magnificent Mezquita, or Mosque-Cathedral. From here, you'll return to Plaza de las Tendillas.
2 hour tour
On the two-hour Segway tour, as well as discovering the iconic sights visited on the one-hour tour, you'll also explore Calle Torres Cabrera, the Capuchin Convent Church in Plaza de los Capuchinos, the Iglesia de los Dolores and the sculpture of The Christ of Atonement and Mercy, popularly known as the Christ of the Lanterns, which was created in 1794.
Continuing through Plaza Colón, one of the most beautiful squares in Cordoba, you'll make your way to Pasaje Conde de Priego; seeing the Barrio de los Toreros, or the bullfighters' district; the Church of Santa Marina; Calle Alfaros; the Roman Theatre; and the iconic main square known as Plaza de la Corredera.
Your route will then take you down Calle de Armas, arriving in Plaza del Potro, a public square whose fountain dates back to 1547; before making a stop at the house of Spanish painter Julio Romero de Torres, and seeing the Paseo de la Ribera, the promenade along the banks of the river Guadalquivir.
Your Segway tour will end with a visit to Calle Santos Mártires, the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, the Royal Stables and the Barrio de San Basilio, the neighbourhood where the world-renowned Cordoba courtyards are located.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|2 hour tour||
|1 hour tour||
2 hour tour
Per personUS$ 48.30
1 hour tour
Per personUS$ 30.10
1 - 2 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
1 or 2 hour segway tour.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 2 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
5 Calle Angel de Saavedra.