Enjoy an unforgettable day sailing around the Norway of the Middle East with this Musandam Fjords Cruise. The landscapes, the sea breeze and the possibility of water activities are the main ingredients of this excursion.
Musandam Fjords Cruise
After picking you up from your hotel between 7 and 8 am we'll head north to the Musandam Peninsula, a location of extraordinary beauty located in the north of Fujairah, next to Oman. The journey by minibus from Dubai will take approximately two hours.
Once in Dibba port, we'll take a dhow boat for a cruise where you'll have the opportunity to snorkel and discover the beauty of these waters. Of course, you'll also be able to relax on board the water banana, fun is guaranteed!
We'll anchor the boat and board a speedboat to approach a paradisiacal beach where you'll have an hour of free time to take a refreshing dip. Afterwards, we'll return to the dhow for a tasty buffet lunch. The menu includes various salads, vegetarian dishes and a barbecue of meat, chicken and fish. There will also be an open bar with soft drinks.
Once you have regained your strength, we'll make another stop at sea to enjoy an hour of fishing. You'll be able to demonstrate your skills before we start the return trip to the port of departure.
After a pleasant and intense day at sea, we'll drop you off at the hotel at approximately 6 pm.
The tour includes pick-up from hotels in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras al-Khaimah and Fujaira.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 70% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 11 years old|
Children between 3 and 11 years oldUS$ 60
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
up and return transfer.
Transport by minibus, boat and speedboat.
English speaking guide.
Cruise through the Musandam fjords.
Refreshments, water, tea and coffee.
Fishing and snorkelling equipment.
Deposit for the snorkeling equipment: 50 AED (US$ 13.60) per person
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.