Discover the beautiful scenery in the south of Portugal with this day trip to the Algarve; one of the country's most charming spots. You're sure to love it!
Algarve Day Trip
We'll come and pick you up from your chosen meeting point in El Portil, and we'll leave the Spanish town behind, heading for the Portuguese border.
Once in Portugal, we'll make our first stop in the picturesque town of Loulé. Did you know that this is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the Algarve? Here, we'll visit the castle, the chapel and the iconic municipal market.
Our next stop will be in Albufeira, one of the most well-known towns in this coastal region. You'll have free time to enjoy lunch (not included) at one of the many delicious restaurants and to take in the town's beauty and charm.
After lunch, we'll head to Vila Real de Santo Antonio, where you'll have free time to wander around the 18th-century lanes and alleyways or even purchase souvenirs in the many different stores. Then, at the agreed time, we'll meet again and from there we'll make our return to El Portil by bus.
This day trip includes a pick up service from the following hotels in El Portil:
- Hotel Nuevo Portil Golf: 9:10 am.
- Playacartaya Spa Hotel: 9:10 am
When making your reservation, you'll be asked to select your preferred pick up point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 yearsUS$ 29.10
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.