Discover the city of Huelva on this day trip from El Portil that includes a panoramic bus tour to see monumental heritage such as the Huelva Cathedral, the Casa Colón and much more.
Day Trip to Huelva
We'll set off from El Portil and make our way to Huelva- a 20-minute journey away.
Once we reach the province of Huelva's capital city, we'll go on a bus tour around the centre. We'll admire some of the city's most outstanding monuments such as the Huelva Cathedral. We'll also go past the Reina Victoria neighbourhood, where the houses are all typically English. Do you want to find out why?
Our panoramic tour will end in the old quarter of Huelva, where you'll have free time to explore other iconic parts of the city at your leisure, such as the Plaza de las Monjas, the Casa Colón, the muelle del Tinto wharf's loading dock and the Monumento a la Fe Descubridora.
At the arranged time, we'll meet up and head back to El Portil.
Pick up points
The day trip includes pick up at the stated times from the following places in El Portil:
- Hotel Nuevo Portil Golf: 9:10 am.
- Playacartaya Spa Hotel: 9:10 am.
When you book please select where you want to be picked up from.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 11US$ 17.90
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Transport in air conditioned bus.
English speaking guide.
Panormaic tour of Huelva.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.