Discover the historic centre of Seville on this day trip that includes a guided tour of the Santa Cruz neighbourhood and the cathedral.
Day Trip to Seville
We'll set off from El Portil and head to Seville, about an hour and a half away by car.
When we reach Seville, our first stop will be at the Plaza de España to admire the 1929 Ibero-American exhibition. Opposite the square is the picturesque Parque de María Luisa park, a beautiful urban garden where we'll be able to see various monuments that pay homage to famous Sevillian writers such as Gustavo Adolfo Bécquer and the Machado brothers.
We'll continue our tour with a walk around Santa Cruz. This Sevillian neighbourhood holds important architectural heritage that we will discover during the tour. It is also home to many myths and legends, some of which are sure to surprise you!
After the guided tour of the Santa Cruz neighbourhood, we'll move on to the Cathedral of Seville. Inside one of the largest Catholic cathedrals in the world, we'll see many works of art such as the high altar, stained glass windows and paintings by renowned artists such as Bartolomé Esteban Murillo. We'll also marvel at one of the cathedral's most outstanding funerary monuments: the tomb of Christopher Columbus.
Once the guided tour of the cathedral is over, you'll have some free time to have lunch and explore the historic quarter at your leisure. We'll meet up again in the afternoon to make our way back to El Portil.
Pick up points
The day trip includes pick up at the stated times from the following places in El Portil:
- Hotel Nuevo Portil Golf: 9:10 am.
- Playacartaya Spa Hotel: 9:10 am.
When you book please select where you want to be picked up from.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 11US$ 36.80
Children under 4Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Transport in air conditioned bus.
English speaking guide.
Walking tour of Santa Cruz neighbourhood.
Entry and guided tour of Seville Cathedral.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.