The Doñana National Park is one of the natural treasures of Andalucia. Discover its extraordinary ecosystem from El Portil.
Doñana National Park Trip
Once we have collected you from your chosen meeting point in El Portil, we will begin our journey through the beautiful natural landscapes of the province of Huelva.
After a journey of around 60 minutes, we will arrive at the stunning Doñana National Park. Here, we will climb onboard an All-Terrain Vehicle to explore this huge wilderness area which is home to one of the most biodiverse ecosystems on the southern peninsular.
During our route, you will see the famous dunes and salt marshes of the area. You will also encounter some of the numerous species of animals which inhabit this area, such as cranes, flamingos, and Iberian lynxes.
We will make a stop on the route so you can reenergize at one of the park's eateries at your own pace (not included). After eating, we then tour around some other fascinating parts of the nature reserve before returning to the same point of departure. Then we climb back onto the bus and return to El Portil.
The tour includes collection from the following locations in El Portil at the times indicated:
- Hotel Nuevo Portil Golf: 9:10 am.
- Playacartaya Spa Hotel: 9:10 am.
When making your reservation you should select which of the two points you want to be collected from.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 10 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children from 4 to 10 years oldUS$ 46.90
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport on airconditioned bus.
English speaking guide.
ATV vehicle tour through the National Park of Donana.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are there bathrooms inside the park?
A - No, as a protected natural space, there are no bathrooms in the park.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.