Cruise along the estuary, visit the Wharf of the Caravels and go paddle boarding in the Atlantic Ocean on this boat trip to Isla Saltés.
Isla Saltés Boat Trip
At 9:30 am we'll pick you up from your hotel in El Portil and head to Punta Umbria to set off on a boat trip to the island of Isla Saltés. We'll visit the Marismas del Odiel Natural Park, a natural paradise, and sail among flamingos on board a comfortable boat.
We'll then follow in the footsteps of Christopher Columbus passing by the Wharf of the Caravels, where you will have the opportunity to visit La Niña, La Pinta and La Santa María at your leisure.
Returning to the boat, we'll next reach Isla Saltés, which is home to the second-largest wetland in Andalusia! On the island, we'll enjoy a hearty meal. You'll have two dishes to choose from, as well as bread and a drink.
Now it's time for paddle boarding! If you prefer you can go for a walk around the island, sunbathe or take a refreshing dip in the sea.
At the end of the trip we'll take the boat back to the port and drop you off at your hotel in El Portil at around 6:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 12 years old||Children under 2|
Children between 2 and 12 years oldUS$ 53.80
Children under 2not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Ticket to Wharf of the Caravels.
Lunch (choice of two dishes, bread and a drink).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.