Experience a wonderful evening cruising on the idyllic waters around Punta Umbría. While you drift along under the moonlight, you will taste the delicious local wine, prawns and relax with the sound of the sea with this boat trip.
Punta Umbria Evening Boat Cruise
After picking you up from your hotel in El Portil at 6:30 pm, we will go to Punta Umbría to begin our fantastic sunset boat cruise along the estuary. Climb on board, make yourself comfortable on the sofas, and get ready for an unforgettable evening ahead.
Sailing through this beautiful area, we will see Saltés island up close, one of the five islets that form the Marismas del Odiel nature reserve. As the sun sets, you will see the sky and the Atlantic ocean cast in wonderful warm colors. As you enjoy these idyllic setting, you will dine on a delicious plate of prawns and a lovely glass of regional wine. This is an evening you will never forget.
When the boat cruise has finished, we will take you back to your hotel in El Portil, arriving at 7 pm.
Departure from other points
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 2|
Per personUS$ 23.80
Children under 2not permitted
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking escort.
Transport by car.
Evening boat trip.
A glass of wine and plate of prawns on board.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.