Doñana National Park is a natural paradise in the heart of Andalusia. Discover golden sand dunes, lush wetlands and incredible wildlife on this guided tour from El Rompido.
Doñana National Park Tour Itinerary
On the morning of your excursion, your guide will pick you up from your selected meeting point in El Rompido, and you'll set off by bus in the direction of the Doñana National Park, one of the largest nature reserves in Europe. Ready to discover its unique biodiversity?
Having reached the national park, you'll climb into an all-terrain vehicle and begin your guided tour through the beautiful landscapes. Throughout the visit, your expert English-speaking guide will give you fascinating explanations about the marshlands, a typical geographical feature of this area of Huelva which are home to an amazing number of wildlife species.
Continuing onto dryer land, you'll explore the famous mobile sand dunes of Doñana, which move according to the winds, before delving into the forests of the national park, where you'll find an incredible variety of botanical species.
You'll also learn to distinguish the different types of animals in Doñana National Park, and if you're lucky you'll be able to spot Iberian lynx, deer and Egyptian mongooses amongst many other creatures. If you look up to the sky, you'll be able to see the large number of bird species that soar overhead, including herons.
After having free time to eat lunch, you'll continue visiting the other areas of the nature park, before making the return journey to El Rompido at the end of a fascinating day.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 10 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children between 4 and 10 years oldUS$ 48
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus to Doñana National Park.
Transport by all terrain vehicle in the park.
English speaking guide with expert knowledge of local nature.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Are there bathrooms inside the park?
A - No, as a protected natural space, there are no bathrooms in the park.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.