Enjoy the Huelva estuary in a complete way with this fantastic trip to Saltes Island. Sail along its waters by boat, discover the fascinating Wharf of the Caravels, and dive into the deep blue ocean.
Saltes Island Boat Trip
At 9:30 am, we will pick you up at your hotel in El Rompido and head to the pier at Punta Umbria where we set sail for Saltes Island. In less than half an hour we will be on the boat that will take us to the beautiful Marismas del Odiel Natural Park where you may see some spectacular flamingos.
Along the way, We will stop at the Wharf of the Caravels, where you have the opportunity to explore amazing replicas of the ships from Christopher Colombus' voyage of discovery: La Niña, La Pinta, and La Santa María. We will return to the boat and finally reach Saltes island, which is the second-largest wetland in Andalusia!
You will feel in the middle of nature in the middle of the Huelva estuary. As soon as we get off the boat a delicious meal will be waiting for us. A menu consisting of a choice of two main dishes and bread and drink. Feeling energized, you can then explore the beautiful island. Take a dip into the waters of the Atlantic or ride on a paddle-surf board, the choice is yours!
At 6:30 pm, you will be back in your hotel in El Rompido after this full day.
Other departure points
If you prefer, you can also book the sunset boat trip departing from El Portil.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 8 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12 years old||Children under 2|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 2 to 12 years oldUS$ 54.70
Children under 2not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Transport by car.
Boat trip along the Huelva Estuary.
Entry to the Wharf of the Caravels.
Paddle surf board.
Meal (two dishes to choose from, drink and bread).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.