Travel along the Ruta del Toro on this day trip from Fuengirola and discover the beautiful Andalusian city of Jerez de la Frontera.
Jerez de la Frontera Day Trip
We'll meet at 6:50 am on the Paseo Marítimo Promenade in Fuengirola and set off for Jerez de la Frontera. During the drive, we'll admire the Alcornocales Natural Park and perhaps even a wild bull!
After a two-hour journey, we'll reach Jerez and visit the González Byass winery, one of the largest wine producers in Cadiz. We'll find out all about the production process and taste two of its wines.
Next, we'll enjoy a 30-minute equestrian show with Andalusian horses and marvel at their impressive tricks and skills. Afterwards, you'll have two hours of free time to explore the city at your leisure.
Among the beautiful landmarks you can visit is the Alcazar of Jerez, the magnificent Cathedral and the iconic Tío Pepe statue.
At the end of the trip we'll return to Fuengirola, arriving by around 8 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 45.50
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 30.30
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Guided tour of Gonzalez Byass winery + tasting.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (6:50 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Hotel El Puerto.