Enjoy the Costa del Sol town from a different perspective and in a comfortable way with this Fuengirola Tourist Train. You won't miss a single detail of the main tourist attractions that this coastal city has to offer.
Fuengirola Tourist Train
Fuengirola is a coastal town in the province of Malaga that has managed to preserve the historical legacy left by the different towns that have passed through it. With this tour, you can discover the town's beauty from the tourist train in the most enjoyable way. Are you going to get on?
The tour will start at the Fuengirola esplanade, to begin a very special route. In this itinerary, you'll pass by locations including 'Los Boliches', a fishing district dating back to the 19th century.
Another main point during the route will be the Roman Site Park, some ruins discovered in the '70s. Here you can appreciate the architectural details and decoration of the Roman villa's private bath.
The Sohail Castle is also a stop of the tourist train. Located in a privileged place of the city of Fuengirola, on a hill at 38 meters high, it's a fantastic location to take in views of the Costa del Sol.
How does it work?
The ticket is valid for 1 day in use from the moment it is first used.
During this time you can get on and off the train as many times as you like, which will allow you to explore the essential places of Fuengirola.
Every day, the train leaves approximately every hour from Fuengirola's Paseo Marítimo.
April to May: every day from 10 am to 7:45 pm
June and September: every day from 10 am to 10:15 pm.
July and August: every day from 10 am to 11:59 pm.
October: every day from 10 am to 7:45 pm.
January to March and from November to 31st December: every day from 10 am to 3:15 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Over 65 years old||Children between 3 and 12 years old|
Over 65 years oldUS$ 4.90
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 4.90
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in english and other languages.
Tourist train ticket valid for 1 day.
Audio guide with comments recorded in English.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Paseo Marítimo, 32.