Located between Lanzarote and Fuerteventura, the uninhabited Isla de Lobos (Island of Wolves), is a beautiful isle with crystal-clear water worth discovering on a catamaran half-day tour.
Lobos Island Catamaran Day Trip
On the day of your tour, make your way to the Corralejo leisure harbour of Corralejo, where your catamaran will be waiting to set sail towards the small Lobos Island. The catamaran has an open bar with drinks: wine, beer, soft drinks and water, available during the cruise.
After a 30-minute journey, the captain will drop the anchor very close to Lobos Island. You will have two hours to enjoy several water activities, like snorkeling, swimming or exploring the island on a kayak or trying the popular paddle surf.
While you admire the stunning landscape of the coastline of Lobos Island and La Bocayna, the sea strait that separates Lanzarote and Fuerteventura, you'll be served a delicious seafood and fish paella on board the boat. A tasty treat!
The tour will come to an end back in the Port of Corralejo after 4 hours of fun.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 2 and 11 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children between 2 and 11 years oldUS$ 54.70
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Stand up paddle board.
Kayaks and oars.
Open bar (beer, wine, soft drinks).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - What capacity does the catamaran have?
A - The catamaran has space for 12 people.
Q - Is the excursion suitable for small children and babies?
A - Yes, please indicate so in the comments when making the reservation.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
37 Calle Galicia.