Enjoy your first diving experience when you immerse yourself in the waters of the spectacular Gran Canaria coastline. This is also the perfect opportunity to explore the Atlantic seabed.
Scuba Diving for Beginners
After picking you up from your hotel in the south of Gran Canaria we head to either Amadores or Arinage beach depending on the weather and ocean conditions.
Once we reach the coastline, we will receive a brief presentation on how to dive safely. Our qualified monitor will indicate the basic rules and procedures that must be followed under the sea. Then it is time to put all the diving equipment to use: fins, goggles, tubes, and bottles. We are now ready to immerse ourselves in the waters of the Canary Islands!
Our dive will last between 30 and 50 minutes, depending on the oxygen required for each individual person. We will start descending to about three feet deep while familiarising ourselves with the equipment. Then we continue down to ten and sixteen feet where marine fauna awaits us in the underwater depths!
At the end of the dive, we will return you to the hotels in the south of Gran Canaria where we picked you up.
Collection from the hotels in the south in Gran Canaria
This diving activity in Gran Canaria includes return transfer in the following tourist areas around the south of the island:
- San Agustín.
- Playa del Inglés.
- Costa Meloneras.
If your accommodation is not located in any of these tourist areas in the south of the island, you must make your own way to the following meeting point: 2 Avenida de Italia (Playa del Inglés, Gran Canaria).
- No previous diving experience is required but you must be in good physical condition.
- The dive will be done with a maximum of 2 people per instructor. If there are more participants, there will be several groups.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 10|
Per personUS$ 96.60
Children under 10not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking instructor.
Diving equipment and material.
Transport to the meeting point from tourist areas in the south of Gran Canaria.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 8 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
2 Avenida de Italia (Playa del Inglés, Gran Canaria).