Explore the northern coast of Gran Canaria, including the coffee plantations of Valle de Agaete and the archaeological site on this full-day trip from Las Palmas.
Northern Gran Canaria & Valle de Agaete Day Trip Itinerary
Having picked you up at your hotel we'll make our way to Arucas, known for its banana trees and rum! Having arrived, we'll take a guided tour of the historic centre, where you're sure to be amazed by its neo-gothic church, one of Gran Canaria's most famous buildings.
Después, nos acercaremos a Firgas, conocido como "el pueblo del agua". ¿Queréis saber por qué? ¡Lo descubriremos! Además, os llamará la atención la cerámica que decora los bancos de esta localidad. ¿No os recuerdan a los ubicados en la plaza de España de Sevilla?
Then we'll make our way to Firgas, known as the "village of water" - discovering the origin of the nickname on the way! Here you'll see the ceramics that decorate the benches in the town, a clear reminder of those in Plaza de España in Sevilla!
The next stop is Guía, and one of the island's finest wineries. Then onwards to the coastal town of Puerto de las Nieves, where you'll have an hour of free time to eat lunch at your leisure. The town's whitewashed buildings give it a unique air, including the Nieves Hermitage - a place of pilgrimage for local fishermen.
From there, it's on to Los Berrazales valley, famous for its north Canarian coffee - which you'll get the chance to try!
Hotel Pick Up
- This excursion only includes hotel pick-up from hotels located in Las Palmas. If you are staying in the south of Gran Canaria or in other tourist areas of the island, you must make your own way to the meet point at Hotel Parque, in calle Muelle Las Palmas, 2.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 40% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 11|
Children under 11US$ 31.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transportation by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.