Ride a jet ski along Mar Menor and enjoy the beautiful coastal landscapes with this La Manga Jet Ski Hire. No previous experience or special licence is required!
La Manga Jet Ski Hire
At the time you choose, arrive at the Tomás Maestre Marina in La Manga. There the instructors will teach you how to ride the jet skis safely. From then, you'll ride at your own pace along Mar Menor.
You'll ride near the islands closest to Mar Menor, such as the Farallón islet and Grosa island. You can also sail along the La Manga coastline, which extends to the Cabo de Palos lighthouse. Nearby are the Hormigas Islands and the coasts of the Calblanque Regional Park, Monte de las Cenizas and Peña del Águila.
Once the rental period is over, you'll have to return the jet skis at the departure pier.
To hire and pilot the speedboat you don't need nautical training or any type of special permit. You must be over 18 years old to hire the speedboat.
This activity is limited to 2 people (pilot and passenger). You can take it in turns during the rental period. The price is per jet ski not person.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Price per jet ski (maximum 2 passengers)|
|1 hour Hire||
|2 hour Hire||
|3 hour Hire||
1 hour Hire
Price per jet ski (maximum 2 passengers)US$ 144.80
2 hour Hire
Price per jet ski (maximum 2 passengers)US$ 265.50
3 hour Hire
Price per jet ski (maximum 2 passengers)US$ 350
1 - 3 hours.
Jet ski hire for the duration chosen.
Jet ski instruction manual.
Fuel needed during the time hired.
€ 500 (US$ 603.60) deposit (returned once the rental period has finished).
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Tomás Maestre Marina