Sail along Mar Menor in your own boat with a canopy with this La Manga Speedboat Hire. No special licence or permit is required to drive this type of boat!
La Manga Speedboat Hire
At your chosen time, arrive at the Tomás Maestre Marina in La Manga. There they will explain how to pilot the speedboat you're going to use. During the time you choose, you'll navigate at your own pace along Mar Menor, piloting speedboats without the need for a special permit.
These "miniature boats" are five metres long and 2.22 metres wide. Each speedboat also has a protective canopy, perfect for the sunniest days. Onboard the boat you'll also have a GPS navigation system that will guide you along the Mar Menor coast.
We recommend you navigate a straightforward crossing, parallel to the La Manga coastline. From here, the Farallón islet and Grosa Island are a short distance away. Further south is the Cabo de Palos lighthouse and the Hormigas Islands archipelago.
Please note that the rental period must end with the return of the boat at the departure pier.
To hire and pilot the speedboat you don't need nautical training or any type of special permit. You must be over 18 years old to hire the speedboat.
This activity is limited to 12 people per group.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Price per speedboat (maximum 8 passengers)|
|2 hour Hire||
|3 hour Hire||
|4 hour Hire||
|6 hour Hire||
|8 hour Hire||
2 hour Hire
Price per speedboat (maximum 8 passengers)US$ 181
3 hour Hire
Price per speedboat (maximum 8 passengers)US$ 217.20
4 hour Hire
Price per speedboat (maximum 8 passengers)US$ 253.50
6 hour Hire
Price per speedboat (maximum 8 passengers)US$ 289.70
8 hour Hire
Price per speedboat (maximum 8 passengers)US$ 325.90
2 - 8 hours.
Speedboat hire for the duration chosen.
GPS system on board.
Speedboat instruction manual.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Tomás Maestre Marina