Combine fun, nature and history on this day trip from La Pineda and go kayaking, visit a 13th-century hermitage and admire spectacular landscapes.
Kayaking & Day Trip to Ermita Mare de Déu de la Roca
We'll pick you up from your hotel in La Pineda at the selected time and set off for inland Tarragona.
Half an hour later we'll arrive at the Riudecanyes reservoir where our kayaking activity will be taking place. Once we're given our kayaks and the equipment, we'll get paddling across this spectacular area as we marvel at the stunning Serra de l'Argentera mountain range that surrounds us.
After the kayaking activity, we'll get back on the bus and head to the Ermita Mare de Déu de la Roca, a hermitage which has stood on a magnificent reddish hill since the 13th century. When we arrive, we'll go on a guided tour find out all about its fascinating history and marvel at the breathtaking views of the region.
At the end of the tour we'll take you back to your hotel in La Pineda.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 47.20
Children under 3not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in jeep or minibus depending on availability.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.