A medieval town, defensive towers, an underground wine cellar and much, much more are waiting to be discovered on this tour of Laguardia.
Laguardia Guided Tour
At the selected time, meet your guide at the Paseo Sancho Abarca. Here you'll start your tour of one of Spain's most beautiful, and architecturally stunning towns.
Next, your guide will accompany you along the narrow streets while explaining the town's history and interesting anecdotes - home to the largest Iron Age Celtiberian pond in Europe.
On this guided tour, you'll also have the chance to visit some of the most iconic sites in the Old Town of Laguardia. You'll discover treasures such as the church of San Juan Bautista, the Capuchin convent, the old Jewish quarter or the Samaniego palace, where we will learn more about the famous writer Félix María de Samaniego.
Then you'll continue to explore the town's streets, admiring its charm and cultural heritage until you reach the northern part of the town: where you'll discover the church of Santa María de los Reyes and appreciate its 4th-century portico, five medieval doors defensive towers, such as the famous Abbey Tower.
Finally, we'll visit the Sierra de Cantabria viewpoint, from where we will be able to enjoy some of the best views of the famous vineyards of Laguardia and Rioja Alavesa.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 4 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3|
Children under 3Free
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Paseo Sancho Abarca.