Enjoy a fabulous, exclusive private tour of Laguardia. You will discover every hidden corner of this medieval town!
Laguardia Private Tour
At 10 am, we will meet up at the Sancho Abarca promenade and begin our private tour of Laguardia, a beautiful medieval town in the province of Alava. Throughout the tour, you will be free to choose the itinerary and design the visit to your liking.
As we enter the historical center of Laguardia, we will talk about its origins, its customs, and, of course, its deep-rooted winemaking tradition. The fame of the vineyards of the capital of the Rioja Alavesa is indisputable, and you will see numerous allusions to the region's delicious wine throughout the visit!
The main attractions and monuments in the old town include the church of San Juan Bautista, the Jewish quarter, and the Samaniego Palace, dedicated to the writer Félix María de Samaniego. During this private tour, we will reveal several fascinating facts about the area. Did you know that the largest Celtiberian Iron Age reservoir in Europe is in Laguardia?
In the northern area of the town, we can see the five medieval gates that were part of the wall, as well as the defense towers that protected Laguardia. We will stop in front of the most famous of them all: the Tower Abacial.
Finally, we will say goodbye after three hours of exploring the treasures of Laguardia.
Advantages of a private tour
By booking a private tour, you will receive a much more personalized service, and you will be able to modify the itinerary as you wish. Moreover, you can do the visit on any day of the week you want.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 25% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
|Up to 4 people||Up to 10 people|
|Private tour in English||
Private tour in English
Up to 4 peopleUS$ 71.50
Up to 10 peopleUS$ 143.10
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking tour.
Private tour, exclusively for you and your group.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Paseo Sancho Abarca.