If you want to learn about the origins of wine, come on this guided tour of the Rioja Vega winery and enjoy a tasting session led by a professional oenologist.
Bodega Rioja Vega Tour
Over 130 years of history await you at the Bodega Rioja Vega, located 10 kilometres from the centre of Logroño. We'll meet there at 12 pm and marvel at this impressive vineyard located in the heart of the Rioja Qualified Designation of Origin.
You'll explore the wine cellar accompanied by an expert guide who'll tell you all about the history of the establishment. Respect for the grape, simplicity and state-of-the-art techniques are all part of its essence. You'll visit the barrel room and see the difference between an American and a French oak barrel. You'll even find out how these materials contribute to the wine-making process.
Lastly, you'll learn several basic oenology concepts and enjoy a tasting of two Rioja Vega wines: Rioja Vega Crianza and Rioja Vega Reserva. What more could you ask for? The visit to the Rioja Vega winery ends between 1:30 pm and 2 pm.
Although minors can go on a guided tour of the Rioja Vega winery accompanied by an adult, alcoholic beverages will only be served to people over 18 at the tasting.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 17 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 17 years oldUS$ 3.60
Children under 5 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes - 2 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Entry to the Bodega Rioja Vega.
English speaking guide.
Wine tasting: includes two drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Bodega Rioja Vega