Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of Madrid with this Guadarrama National Park Day Trip. We'll also visit Manzanares El Real, Rascafría and the Cotos and Navacerrada mountain passes.
Sierra de Guadarrama Day Trip
We'll meet at 9:30 am next to the Felipe IV statue on the Plaza de Oriente square, in the heart of Madrid. From there, we'll get on a comfortable bus and head north towards the Guadarrama National Park.
In less than an hour, we'll reach our first stop, the famous Manzanares El Real Castle. As we step inside the 15th century fortress we'll explore its passages and unveil its many secrets.
Afterwards, we'll return to the bus and head towards La Pedriza, where we'll discover the area's great geological richness and meet the local fauna. Then we'll head up to the Morcuera mountain pass to enjoy one of the best views in the area. Get your camera ready!
We'll make a brief stop in Rascafria, where you can take the opportunity to have lunch on your own in a restaurant. The tour will end returning to the starting point in Madrid, arriving at 7:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 26 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 26 years oldUS$ 71.60
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza de Oriente.