Tormented spirits float through the streets of the city: get to know their legends with this nighttime ghost tour of Madrid.
Madrid Ghost Tour
Leaving at 8 pm from Plaza de Callao will first learn about the ghostly stories of Calle Desengaño, the Church of San Ginés and Puerta del Sol, making Gran Vía to learn about the House of the Seven Chimneys.
Since the time of Philip II, a white spectre has lurked around the rooftops of the House of the Seven Chimneys. your expert guide will tell you all about the tragic history of this iconic building near Calle Alcalá, a road with its own ghostly stories to discover...
From there it's on to Plaza de Cibeles, where the Madrid Town Hall located with the Palacio de Linares just around the corner. This building, headquarters of the Casa de América, has been the subject of various paranormal studies. The reason? Strange shadows and sinister noises have influenced events in the building...
We will conclude the tour at 10 pm in Cibeles, in front of the City Hall.
If you would like to take a more personalised tour of Madrid, you can check out our private tour here.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 33% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 7 years old|
Children under 7 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, some of the areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza de Callao