Discover Andalusian traditions on this day trip to Jerez de la Frontera from Marbella. You'll go on a guided tour of a winery, watch an equestrian show and explore the city centre!
Jerez de la Frontera Day Trip
We'll meet at 7:20 am next to the Hotel San Cristóbal in Marbella and set off for Jerez de la Frontera. During the two-hour journey, we'll travel through the magnificent Alcornocales Natural Park on the iconic Ruta del Toro route.
When we arrive in Jerez, our first stop will be at the Gonzalez Byass winery, where we'll go on a guided tour lead by wine experts to discover how this famous local wine is made. We'll even get to taste some ourselves!
Our next stop will involve another Jerez tradition: an equestrian show. We'll enjoy a 30-minute exhibition of Andalusian horses and marvel at their impressive tricks. Afterwards, you'll have two hours of free time to get something to eat and explore the city at your leisure. Don't miss out on the beautiful Alcazar and Cathedral!
At the end of the trip we'll return to Marbella, arriving by around 9:20 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 45.30
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 30.20
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Guided tour of Gonzalez Byass winery + tasting.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (7:20 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Avenida Ramón y Cajal, 3.