See some of the most breathtaking Asturian landscapes and soak up their history with this excursion to the Western Marina of Asturias from Oviedo.
Asturias Western Marina Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Oviedo at 8:30 am. From there, we'll make a short trip by road to our first destination, Barayo beach.
Once there, we'll get out of the vehicle and start walking around this beautiful natural environment on the shores of the Cantabrian Sea. You'll love the feel of the fine sand under your feet!
We'll then head towards Puerto de Vega to take a pleasant walk through its streets and discover the history of its port. Afterwards, we'll go to Luarca to visit one of the most charming villages in the whole community. Did you know that this community has a fascinating whaling history? During the tour, the guide will reveal some fascinating legends!
After walking through the streets of Luarca and visiting its Watchtower and cemetery, we'll head to the last stop on this tour: Cudillero. A beautiful Asturian municipality full of surprises, breathtaking scenery and picturesque village streets, it'll take your breath away!
Lastly, we'll return to your hotel in Oviedo, where we'll arrive at around 5 pm approximately.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children aged between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5|
Children aged between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 38.60
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.