Unleash your wild side with this Cantabrian brown bear sighting tour through the mountains of Asturias. You'll get in touch with nature in its purest form while seeing these animals in their natural habitat.
Cantabrian Brown Bear Sighting
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Oviedo at 9 am and travel by minibus to the mountains of Asturias. Are you ready to meet the Cantabrian brown bear?
We'll explore the mountains of Teverga, Somiedo, Cangas del Narcea, Degaña, and Ibias, perfect places for the sighting of this animal, one of the smallest brown bear subspecies in the world. What's more, these mammals live together with other species such as deer, wild boar, chamois or wolves, so we might even be lucky enough to see them in the wild too!
During the excursion, we'll stop at the most suitable places for sighting. Animals are unpredictable, but our guide will try to find the best spots and viewpoints so you can see this magnificent creature in all its glory!
We'll finish the tour by returning to your hotel in Oviedo at approximately 11 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 59.40
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, this activity requires visitors to be in good physical shape.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.