Discover some of the most beautiful towns and incredible landscapes of Asturias with this trip through the Eastern Marina.
Asturias Eastern Marina Trip
At 8:30 am, we will pick you up from your hotel in Oviedo, before heading to the old Puebla de Maliayo to start this tour of the Eastern Marina of Asturias, an area that includes the beautiful Asturian coastline to the east of the Villaviciosa estuary.
After visiting the ancient village of Maliayo and learning about the importance of cider for the region's cultural identity, we will move on to the picturesque fishing village of Lastres. Here, we will enjoy some of the best views of the Cantabrian Sea and the coastal mountain ranges and we will take a pleasant stroll to the port.
We will then head to the famous viewpoint of El Fitu to contemplate one of the most spectacular panoramas of the Eastern Marina. We may even catch a glimpse of the magnificent Picos de Europa, a perfect opportunity to get out the camera.
Then, we head towards Ribadesella, one of the most popular villages on the coast of Asturias. Here, you will have free time to have lunch in one of its restaurants. Afterward, we will meet up again for a walk to the hermitage of the Virgen de Guía, a Renaissance chapel that dates back to the 16th century.
Finally, we will get back on the minibus and take you back to your hotel in Oviedo, where we arrive at 5 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 12 years old||Children under 5|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 5 to 12 years oldUS$ 38.60
Children under 5not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
up and drop off.
Transfer by minibus.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 3 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 4 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.