One of the most beautiful untouched beaches in the Dominican Republic awaits you with this Bahía de las Águilas (Eagles Bay) Day Tour by plane from Punta Cana. Make the most of the stunning scenery within the Jaragua National Park, and the turquoise Carribean water.
BahÍa de las Águilas Tour
Plane tickets, food, boat tour...This BahÍa de las Águilas Day Tour has it all! We'll pick you up from your hotel between 6 and 7 am, then head to Punta Cana airport. We'll get a flight lasting an hour and a half, and land in Cabo Rojo airport at 9 am.
We'll get on a minibus and head to a ranch where we'll enjoy breakfast with stunning views of the sea. Then we'll get a speedboat, lasting 20 minutes, and cruise around the Dominican coastline to BahÍa de las Águilas.
Did you know that the Bahia de las Aguilas was chosen by the New York Times as one of the must-see destinations in the Dominican Republic? The 8-kilometre long beach, which belongs to the Jaragua National Park, is UNESCO protected. Once we reach land, you'll be surprised by the crystal clear waters and the limestone rock mountains that wrap around the bay.
You'll have two hours and a half of free time to sunbathe or swim carefree and enjoy the Carribean atmosphere. Then at 1:30 pm, we'll head back to the speedboat to enjoy a buffet-style lunch including both alcoholic drinks (rum and beer) and non-alcoholic drinks (water, soft drinks and juices). If you have any food allergies or dietary requirements you should state this at the time of booking.
After eating we'll head to Cabo Rojo airport by minibus to board the plane and take off at 4:30 pm. The tour will end around 7 pm when we arrive back at your hotels in Punta Cana after a day full of beautiful landscapes.
- This Bahía de las Águilas tour by plane includes pick up in the hotel areas of Bavaro and Punta Cana.
- If you're staying in another area you can go directly to Punta Cana airport at 7 am or pay an additional pick up supplement which you must pay by cash on the day of the activity.
- For those staying in Uvero Alto, you must pay a supplement of 10 USD per person. If you're staying in Bayahibe the supplement is 60 USD per person.
The maximum weight to board the plane is 136 kilograms (300 pounds) per person.
Departures from Santo Domingo
Are you staying in Santo Domingo and you want to participate? Then please contact us.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
US$ 419 US$ 382.50
Tour in English
AdultsUS$ 419 US$ 382.50
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
Transport by minibus.
Plane tickets between Punta Cana and Cabo Rojo.
English speaking guide.
Speedboat to BahÍa de las Águilas.
Entry to Jaragua National Park.
Courtesy drink and aperitif on board.
Buffet style lunch with drinks.
9% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.