Kilometres of stunning white sand await you in the Caribbean Sea with this Juanillo Beach Day Trip. Explore the jewels of Punta Cana and it's spectacular views!
Juanillo Beach Day Trip
From 7 am we'll pick you up at your hotels in Bávaro, Punta Cana or Bayahibe. First, we'll head to the Cap Cana Marina, to take a catamaran to the paradisiacal Juanillo beach.
It will take two hours to sail along this tropical coast, before anchoring to enjoy snorkelling around the coral reefs that are hidden under the Caribbean Sea. We'll also visit the Natural Pool, a very special sandbank!
When we return to the boat after having explored the sea bed, we'll have access to an open bar until we reach the next destination, Juanillo Beach. On arrival, we'll walk on the white sand... The sun, the breeze, the palm trees, everything on this shore will remind us of a movie set.
We'll enjoy free time in Playa Juanillo and the treasures that the area hides. Then we'll go to an exquisite restaurant, between 12 pm and 1 pm, to savour a succulent seafood dish made up of seasonal lobster or shrimp.
Our last visit will be the Hoyo Azul cenote. Here, we'll have the opportunity to dive from a platform or go down some stairs. Afterwards, we'll get on board the catamaran to arrive at the port of Cap Cana.
When we get off the boat, we'll get the bus to your hotel arriving at around 4 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 99
Children under 5 years oldFree
8 - 9 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Catamaran boat trip.
Lunch and open bar.
Visit to the Hoyo Azul cenote.
When to book?
You can book up until 7 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.