Discover the beauty of Mexican nature with this tour of the Aktun Chen nature park. Have a fun-filled day with activities including ziplines, snorkelling, subterranean rivers and much more!
Aktun Chen Nature Park Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Riviera Maya at 8 am and we'll head to Aktun Chen, a natural park surrounded by Mexican nature. Are you ready for this adventure?
We'll start our tour by getting our adrenaline pumping, with a zipline circuit, where we'll fly over the treetops and have an incredible view of the park and all the vegetation it has to offer.
After this, we'll head to one of the caves of the park for a guided tour. After exploring the cave we'll come across a natural subterranean river, this natural river has formed over the years and has left incredible geological formations, you'll feel like real explorers!
We'll continue by having a splendid lunch, where we'll be able to relax a while and recharge our batteries. Once rested we'll head back to the cave to do snorkelling in the parks cenote.
After having enjoyed a packed day, we'll finish the tour by dropping you back off at your hotel in Riviera Maya at 8:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
|Adults||Children aged between 5 and 10 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children aged between 5 and 10 years oldUS$ 79
Children under 5 years oldFree
12 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in private vehicle.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Aktun Chen cenote.
Entry to the animal sanctuary.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.