Explore two of the most beautiful spots on the Caribbean Coast on this trip to Akumal Bay and Cenote X Tun. Are you ready?
Akumal Bay + Cenote X Tun Day Trip
Between 6 and 9 am we'll pick you up from your hotel in Riviera Maya and then head off to Akumal Beach to start our tour.
Once we get to the beach, we'll change into our snorkeling gear to explore this sea turtle sanctuary, where we can find hawksbill, and loggerhead, and green turtles. Fish stocks, stingrays, and many more await you amidst the coral as well.
Then we'll set off to Cenote X Tun, and along the way, we'll have time to regain our strength and eat a sandwich. Before entering this amazing cave we'll put on protective gear to be safe while exploring the grotto.
After reaching the cenote's lagoon, we'll take a swim and snorkel the clear waters surrounded by the beautiful limestone stalactites and stalagmites.
We will leave this magical spot and head back to Riviera Maya. We'll drop you off at your hotels between 1 and 4 pm.
Hotel pick up times
The pick-up times for hotels in Tulum, the Riviera Maya, and the ones between the areas of El Carmen Beach and Hotel Moon Palace are all listed on the link below:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 4|
Per personUS$ 89
Children under 4not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
English speaking guide.
Snorkeling equipment and protective gear.
Marine fauna preservation tax: US$ 13 per person.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.