From Mayan ruins to the Tequila Museum: explore Cancun's most important monuments and places of interest on this city sightseeing tour from Riviera Maya.
Cancun Sightseeing Trip Itinerary
We'll pick you up from your Riviera Maya hotel between 8 am and 9 am and set off for Cancun.
Our first stop will be to visit the famous and vibrant Mercado 28 to see its many stalls of handicrafts such as pottery, masks, jewelry, leather goods, and other surprising items. This place is perfect to get nice souvenirs from the area.
Next, we'll go for a panoramic tour of downtown Cancun to see places such as the Municipal Secretariat of Public Security and Transit, Palapas Park, or the Municipal Palace.
During this tour, we'll also pass by the famous Kukulcan Boulevard to admire the luxurious beach clubs there. Do you know the reason behind the name of this impressive avenue? Hint: it's related to Mayan mythology.
Then, we'll venture into La Isla shopping mall, where you'll find a wide variety of local and international brands. If you get hungry, there you'll be able to enjoy food from all around the world in its many restaurants.
Next destination: the Tequila Museum, where we will learn about the relevance of this spirit and have the opportunity to taste traditional tequila. Bottoms up!
The last stop of the tour will be Delfines beach, where many tourists like to take pictures next to the Cancun Colors sign. We'll drop you off at your hotel in Riviera Maya between 3 and 4 pm, ending the tour.
Hotel pick up
This guided sightseeing tour of Cancun includes pick up and drop off at the following hotels in Riviera Maya. When you make your reservation, you'll be asked to choose which hotel you'd like to be picked up from.
If your accommodation is not included on the list, the local provider will get in contact with you to tell you whether the pick-up will be at your hotel or at a nearby meeting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 30% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 34.90
Children under 5 years oldFree
6 - 8 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus.
Tequila museum ticket and tasting.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.