Discover ancient Mayan ruins, climb to the top of the highest pyramid in the Yucatan and swim in a cenote on this full-day trip to Cobá!
Cobá Full-Day Trip
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Riviera Maya between 7 am and 8:30 am and set off on an hour and a half long journey to Cobá.
During our two-hour tour of Cobá, we'll head deep into the jungle and see impressive ruins. Did you know that they are the remains of one of the greatest Mayan cities from the classical period? We'll find out all about this fascinating pre-Columbian civilization.
We'll explore the area until we reach Nohoch Mul, the highest pyramid in the Yucatan. The climb will be worth it when you reach the top and enjoy breathtaking views of the lush jungle landscape where the remains of Cobá are hidden.
Afterwards, we'll have 50 minutes to enjoy a swim in a cenote before indulging in a delicious buffet lunch.
After lunch, we'll take you back to your hotel in Riviera Maya at approximately 4 pm.
Hotel Pick Up
This tour includes pick up from hotels in the area between the Dreams Resort Hotel in Tulum and the Generations Riviera Maya Hotel.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 19 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 11US$ 49
Children under 4Free
8 - 9 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the archaeological site.
Swim in a Cenote.
Bottle of water.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - I don't know how to ride a bike. Can i do the tour to Nohoch Mul by foot?
A - Yes.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.