Discover a unique wilderness filled with colorful lagoons with this fantastic trip to Las Coloradas Natural Park from Riviera Maya.
Las Coloradas Trip
We will pick you up at your Riviera Maya hotel at 6:30 am and head north to Las Coloradas Natural Park. Upon arrival, we will have a delicious breakfast in an authentic 16th-century hacienda.
After regaining our strength, we will discover the natural treasures hidden on the coasts of the Yucatan Peninsula. The Las Coloradas complex has a unique natural beauty. Its high concentration of salt and microscopic algae makes the water turn yellow, orange, and pink.
We will also have the opportunity to board a boat to tour the beautiful mangrove area, where we will see the flamingos that inhabit this area of Mexico and other species of exotic birds. Before finishing the boat trip, we will make a stop to enjoy a fantastic Mayan body treatment.
With our skin as good as new, we will stop at a small fishing village to have a tasty traditional lunch while enjoying an incredible view of Las Coloradas.
We will leave you at your hotel around 6:30 pm.
Hotel pick up
This tour includes pick up from most hotels located on the Riviera Maya.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 90
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Pick up and transfer back to the hotel.
English speaking guide.
Continental breakfast and lunch.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.