Let the paradise beaches of Cozumel seduce you on this ferry excursion from Riviera Maya and choose to explore the island by yourself or do a snorkelling tour!
After picking you up from your hotel in Riviera Maya, we'll head to the port in Playa del Carmen from 7:15 am, where our ferry will be waiting to take us to Cozumel Island.
You'll have the full day free to enjoy all the attractions that the beautiful Caribbean island has to offer. We recommend strolling through the picturesque town centre and visiting the Cozumel Museum, where you'll find a fascinating collection showcasing the history of the Mayan people who lived here.
Take the time to walk along the Malecón, the seafront promenade not far from the museum. Here, you'll find any number of restaurants to indulge in the local cuisine for lunch. Fresh fish and tropical fruits: what more could you want?
The return ferry will depart from Cozumel at 4:45 pm. Then, arriving back in Playa del Camren, we'll take you back to your hotel.
Cozumel Ferry & Snorkelling Tour
Did you know that Cozumel is one of the most popular diving destinations in the Caribbean? Crystal clear turquoise waters home to a wealth of marine life make this the perfect place to spend a day snorkelling! If you like the sound of swimming with the incredible underwater wildlife on your trip to Cozumel, just select the snorkelling tour option when making your reservation.
Then, once in Cozumel, you'll get to snorkel to your heart's content before heading to La Mission Restaurant for a delicious Mexican meal. At the end of the day, after returning to Playa del Carmen by ferry, there will be free time in the town to shop before you're dropped back off at your hotel at around 7:30 pm.
Hotel pick up
This excursion includes pick up from hotels located in Puerto Morelos and Playa del Carmen. If your accommodation is located further away, coming from Cancun, the meeting point and the end point will be Plaza Antigua, located on Avenida 10 Sur, Playa del Carmen.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
Tour without snorkel
Mexican AdultsUS$ 50
Children (5 - 11 years old)US$ 45
Mexican Children (5 - 11 years old)US$ 40
Children under 5 years oldFree
Tour with snorkel
Mexican AdultsUS$ 95
Children (5 - 11 years old)US$ 84
Mexican Children (5 - 11 years old)US$ 80
Children under 5 years oldFree
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Return transport by bus between hotel and Playa del Carmen port.
Return ferry between Playa del Carmen and Cozumel Island.
Snorkelling tour in Cozumel (optional).
Breakfast and drinks on the bus (optional).
Entrance to the marine park (approx. US$ 7 per person, snorkelling tour only).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.