Allow yourself to be seduced by one of the best beaches on the Riviera Maya, with this excursion to Tulum, an impressive archaeological site on the banks of the Mexican Caribbean.
Tulum Full-Day Trip
At 8:30 am we'll pick you up at your hotel in Riviera Maya and drive to Tulum.
Upon arrival, we'll start an exciting visit to this Mayan archaeological complex. We'll enter the Temples of the Frescoes, to see the stucco decoration on the walls.
We'll also see the Temple of the Descending God, where we'll learn about the history of the deity. We'll walk to the cliffs to see another gravity-defying building.
The Castle, caves of the underworld, sacrifices, traditions? We'll get to know the ins and outs of a civilisation that left its mark for eternity. After the visit, it's also possible to take a relaxing swim in the waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Finally, we'll return to the Riviera Maya hotel, arriving between 1 and 1:30 pm.
Departure from Cancun
You can also book this same tour departing from Cancun.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 25
Children under 5 years oldFree
4 hours 30 minutes - 5 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, spanish and other language.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus or bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Tulum archaeological site.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.