Discover one of the largest coral reefs in the world and the true Mexican Carribean, with this tour of Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres from Riviera Maya. The beauty of its white beaches and crystal clear waters awaits you!
Isla Contoy & Isla Mujeres Tour
From the meeting point, we'll take you to Cancun port, where we'll have a small breakfast. Next, we'll get a boat to Isla Contoy, the last virgin island in the Mexican Carribean.
The tour begins with a walk through the Isla Contoy National Park where we'll admire the different species of protected birds and animals as well as the beautiful beaches. Thenwe'll snorkel through one of the largest coral reefs in the world and swim past the tropical fish that live in these waters.
Then we'll get on the boat and go to Isla Mujeres, one of the most touristic spots in Mexico. There we'll stop to have lunch consisting of grilled fish and chicken, with a traditional Mexican side dish, and have an hour of free time to explore this little slice of paradise.
The return journey to the meeting point will be at 4 pm.
Times and Meeting Points
The tour includes pick up, between 6 and 9 am, at the following hotels in Riviera Maya:
In this document as well as seeing the hotels available, you can also see the exact time that you'll be picked up from your accommodation. Remember that upon booking you'll be asked to state the name of the hotel so that we know to pick you up.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
US$ 139 US$ 118.15
US$ 109 US$ 92.65
Tour in English
AdultsUS$ 139 US$ 118.15
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 109 US$ 92.65
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Pick up and drop off at hotel.
Transport by bus and boat.
English speaking guide.
Breakfast and lunch.
15% discount on the official ticket price.
Port fees & Entry to the Isla Contoy National Park (250 MXN (US$ 12.60) per person).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.