Crystal clear waters, magic grottoes, and one of the largest semi-flooded caves on the Yucatan Peninsula. Get your ticket for the Rio Secreto, and don't miss this experience!
Río Secreto Ticket
With this ticket to the Rio Secreto, you'll have the opportunity to explore the Mayan underworld and enjoy a kilometre exploring the largest semi flooded cave on the Yucatan peninsula. Inside you can swim in its crystal clear waters and you'll see the different rock formations within this stunning subterranean world.
Once you're there you'll be given all the equipment you need to take part in the activity, and you'll meet the guide who'll accompany you over the hour and a half you spend in this incredible natural paradise.
With the tour over, we'll offer you a buffet lunch, with typical local food and drink.
Río Secreto With Transport
If you want a transfer, you can also opt for the Rio Secreto tour.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 80% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Foreign AdultsUS$ 79
Foreign Children 4-12US$ 39.50
Mexican AdultsUS$ 59
Mexican Children 4-12US$ 29.50
Children under 4not permitted
1 hour 30 minutes.
Entrance to the Rio Secreto.
English speaking guide.
Food and drinks.
Helmet with torch.
Use of lockers.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Río Secreto Main Entrance