The Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve is a stunning natural paradise located in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo. Join us on a fantastic trip to this wonderful Caribbean wilderness departing from Riviera Maya.
Sian Ka'an Trip
Between 7 and 8 am we'll pick you up at your hotel in the Riviera Maya and drive to Sian Ka'an, a unique Mexican Biosphere Reserve.
After a short trip by minibus, we'll arrive at the location to take a boat to enjoy its many attractions avoiding the road. We'll explore Boca Paila, where the wetlands meet the sea and it won't be difficult to spot manatees and crocodiles.
We'll see cays full of endemic birds and observe the most beautiful creatures of the Caribbean Sea, you might even spot some dolphins and turtles. Would you like to discover the underwater ecosystem more closely? You'll have the opportunity to put on your snorkelling equipment and dive into the crystal clear waters of this natural environment.
Afterwards, we'll go to the sandbank called by the locals the natural pool, located in front of some beautiful reefs. Finally, we'll arrive at Punta Allen, a paradise corner par excellence of Quintana Roo. There we'll enjoy a magnificent Caribbean lunch with tortillas and rice.
We'll take you back to your meet point between 6 and 6:30 pm.
This tour includes pickup from Tulum Avenue. If you prefer, when booking you can choose another meeting place:
- Tulum hotel area
- Hotels between Bahía Príncipe and Puerto Aventuras for the payment of a supplement of US$ 10 per person.
- Hotels between Puerto Aventuras and Playa del Carmen for the payment of a supplement of US$ 20 per person.
- Hotels between the north of Playa del Carmen and Iberostar Playa Paraíso for the payment of a supplement of US$ 30 per person.
- Hotels between Iberostar Playa Paraíso and Puerto Morelos for the payment of a supplement of US$ 40 per person.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 4|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 170
Children under 4not permitted
11 hours - 11 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by minibus.
Entrance to the Sian Ka'an reserve.
Boat trip with snorkeling equipment.
English speaking guide.
Lunch and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (7:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility or pushchairs/strollers.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Can the snorkel be modified due to weather conditions?
A - Yes, without optimal conditions the snorkeling activity could be canceled.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.