On this trip to Tulum, you'll explore some of the most impressive Mayan ruins and go snorkelling in the Caribbean Sea and an incredible cenote. A unique experience is waiting for you!
Tulum Ruins & Cenote Snorkelling Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel first thing in the morning and we'll make our way to Tulum, a town situated on the shores of the Caribbean Sea, known for its incredible archaeological site with one of the best-conserved examples of Mayan architecture.
When we reach this picturesque spot, you'll be able to enjoy a 45-minute guided tour of the Mayan ruins, which have the incredible backdrop of a Caribbean beach. You won't be able to stop taking photos!
Next, we'll make a stop and go snorkelling in the Caribbean Sea, with the archaeological site just behind us. But this isn't the only chance you'll have to jump in the water, as next, we'll go to Cenote Caracol. A cenote is a natural pit with an underground water system that is especially associated to this area of Mexico. Considered by the Mayas as a sacred place, here, you'll be to go snorkelling once again, learning about what is hidden below the waters.
After this once-in-a-lifetime snorkelling experience, you'll be able to enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch: sopa de lima soup to start, followed by pibil-style chicken with rice and beans, all served with homemade tortillas and café de olla, a spiced coffee drink.
Finally, we'll make our way back to your hotel at around 4 pm.
Hotel Pick Up
This tour includes hotel collection between 6 and 9:20 am from these hotels in Riviera Maya.
Please remember that when you make your booking you must state which hotel you are staying in so that the tour guide knows where to pick you up from. Said hotel must be included on the list.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 99
Children under 4not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus.
Guided tour of the archaeological site of Tulum.
Entrance to the archaeological site of Tulum .Professional snorkel instructor.
Lunch and a drink.
Fees for the conservation of marine fauna (250 MXN (US$ 12.50); 13 USD approx.).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.