If you're in Salou, don't miss out on a visit to the Ermita Mare de Déu de la Roca hermitage. On this trip you'll even get to go kayaking too!
Kayaking & Day Trip to Ermita Mare de Déu de la Roca
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Salou at the selected time and set off on a journey to inland Tarragona.
After a short twenty-minute trip, we'll reach our first destination: the Riudecanyes reservoir. Are you ready to go kayaking? We'll hop in our kayaks and paddle through this incredible natural setting for one hour, enjoying the beautiful Serra de l'Argentera mountain range in the background.
At the end of the kayaking activity, we'll hop back on the bus and head to our next stop:the Ermita Mare de Déu de la Roca hermitage in Mont Roig. We'll get to enjoy a half an hour-long guided tour to learn about the history of this fascinating 13th-century building. What's more, the views from the hill are will take your breath away!
At the end of the tour, we'll take you back to your hotel in Salou.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 3 and 12 years old||Children under 3|
Children between 3 and 12 years oldUS$ 47.40
Children under 3not permitted
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in jeep or minibus depending on availability.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.