Imagine sailing the Guadalquivir at dusk on a luxury yacht while you take in the beautiful evening atmosphere of the Andalusian city. Enjoy a truly unforgettable experience with this Seville Luxury Dinner Cruise.
Seville Luxury Dinner Cruise
We'll meet at 9 pm at the Nueva York pier, located next to the Los Remedios bridge. Here we'll board a luxury yacht to enjoy a magical evening admiring Seville at night while sailing on the Guadalquivir.
As soon as we board, we'll watch a 3D video with aerial images of Seville. From the boat, we'll take in the city's monuments that are distributed along the banks of the Guadalquivir, such as the Torre del Oro, the Triana Bridge and the San Telmo Palace.
During the journey, we'll enjoy a delicious dinner on board the yacht. The menu includes an assortment of Iberian products, a table with six varieties of cheese, salmorejo with quail's egg and cubes of ham, Spanish omelette, salmon with rice and curry sauce, whisky sirloin, cake, a glass of cava and drinks.
The luxury cruise will end at 10:30 pm at the starting point.
The maximum capacity of this boat is 12 people.
For safety reasons, the boat can't be accessed with stiletto shoes.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 3 years old|
|Yacht cruise with dinner||
Yacht cruise with dinner
Children under 3 years oldFree
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other language.
Yacht trip on the Guadalquivir.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Nueva York pier