Discover one of the most impressive landscapes of Andalusia with this fantastic trip to the Caminito del Rey.
Caminito del Rey Trip
We will meet up at 8:10 am in Torremolinos, where we board a bus that will take us to the popular Caminito del Rey (The King's Little Path), where our adventure begins.
We will walk along almost 2 miles of hanging walkways over the stunning gorge, whilst enjoying spectacular views. The guide will lead you through magnificent landscapes along hair-raising routes that seem taken from an action movie as they explain all the fascinating facts of this place. You will learn how it earned the name the King's Little Path along with many other interesting anecdotes.
The Caminito del Rey is a pass built into the side of the Gaitanes Gorge. The first version of this route was opened in 1905 to establish a link between Salto del Gaitanejo and Salto del Chorro. Over the years the path deteriorated until it became really dangerous, so the government closed its access. Years later, remodeling works began and in 2015 they reopened it to the public and today it is a top tourist destination in Spain.
When we reach the end of the route the bus will be waiting to take us back to Torremolinos.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 8 to 11 years old||Children under 8|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 8 to 11 years oldUS$ 40.70
Children under 8not permitted
9 hours 20 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, spanish and other languages.
English speaking guide.
Access to the Caminito del Rey.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Natali Hotel Torremolinos.