Discover the beautiful historic centre of Jerez de la Frontera on this day trip from Torremolinos which also includes a winery tour and an equestrian show!
Jerez de la Frontera Day Trip
We'll meet at 6:20 am at Hotel Natali in Torremolinos. We'll leave the Costa del Sol behind us and set off for the province of Cadiz, heading through the Alcornocales Natural Park where we'll admire beautiful pastures and maybe even some wild bulls!
When we arrive in Jerez de la Frontera we'll head to Gonzalez Byass winery. Here we'll enjoy a guided tour of the facilities as well as a tasting of two sherries accompanied by seasoned potatoes and nuts. The next part of our Andalusian experience will be an equestrian show with pure-bred Andalusian horses that will take your breath away.
Afterwards, you'll have two hours of free time to get some lunch and explore Jerez at your leisure. We recommend visiting the Alcazar, a fascinating 12th-century Moorish fortress, as well as the magnificent Cathedral.
At the end of the trip we'll return to Torremolinos, arriving by around 8:30 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 45.30
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 30.20
Children under 4not permitted
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other languages.
Guided tour of Gonzalez Byass winery + tasting.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (6:20 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.